Looking for affordable, convenient ways to get around campus? Try a Spin scooter! This dockless scooter share system lets you find and unlock a nearby scooter from your smartphone. Travel around campus without having to return the scooter to its original location. Hours of scooter operation are 6am to 10pm, 7 days a week.
How to Ride
- Learn how to ride safely
- Download the Spin App ( iOS | Android )
- Use the app to locate a scooter
- Scan the QR code on the scooter to begin your trip
- End your trip in a safe area.
Helpful Tips for a Safe and Successful Ride
- Always Wear a Helmet – You can get one free just for taking Spin’s safety quiz!
- Ride Responsibly – Be mindful of other riders, pedestrians, and cyclists.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Always keep both hands on the scooter handlebar.
- Don’t wear earbuds or headphones when operating a scooter.
- Use caution at intersections.
- Don’t operate a scooter while impaired.
- Avoid Stunt Riding – Scooters are fast and fun, but please leave stunts to the professionals.
- One Rider Per Scooter – Please keep your scooter to yourself.
- Show Respect When Parking – Park only in designated areas and remember to end your trip correctly.
Scooter Parking Locations, Slow Zones, and No Ride Zones
Look for marked parking hubs around campus to find a scooter to use or to leave a scooter when you’re ride is complete.