As students and faculty return to campus for another academic year, e-scooters won’t be far behind. Michigan State University has entered into an exclusive partnership with Gotcha to provide approximately 300 e-scooters for use by students, faculty and staff. See more information about MSU’s research partnership with Gotcha here.
- Where can I park the Gotcha e-scooter?
- Can I park my personal e-scooter in a Gotcha hub?
- No. Individually owned e-scooters must be registered with an MSU moped parking permit and may only park in designated moped parking areas. E-scooters and mopeds are also prohibited from parking at bike racks.
- How many e-scooters may park in 1 moped parking space?
- Please, only 1 e-scooter per space.
- Where can I ride the Gotcha e-scooter?
- In accordance with MSU Ordinance 33.00, e-scooters must be driven in bike lanes or on the right hand side of drive lanes when bike lanes aren’t available.
- Can I bring the Gotcha e-scooter into class with me or into my residence hall room?
- No. e-scooters are strictly prohibited from operating or charging in any building on campus.