All employee (faculty/staff) parking permits will expire on June 30, 2020.
New permits may be purchased online at https://permits.police.msu.edu/
You will need to login using your MSU Net ID and password.
Due to the novel Coronavirus, refunds are being processed for those who have paid for their current parking permit in full and payroll deduction was waived for the months of April, May, and June. As the current permit expires on June 30, please note: payroll deduction waivers and refunds have concluded.
If you will not be returning to campus in the near future, as a result of a furlough, working remotely, or other circumstance, it is advised to wait to register for a new parking permit until your return. Permits are not valid until they are properly affixed to your windshield, so please allow for processing and mail time ahead of your arrival.
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our staff and you. Here are some of the steps we will be taking to help reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Parking employees will undergo a health screening when reporting to work
- All employees will wear masks while working and fulfilling permit orders
- Parking permits will be sanitized using ultraviolet light prior to shipping
- All office areas will have increased cleaning procedures with enhanced disinfectant processes
- As the Parking Office lobby space does not allow for adequate social distancing, the Parking Office will remain closed until further notice
- If you need additional customer support, the Parking Office will be able to assist you over the telephone, Monday – Friday from 8:00am until 4:00pm, at 517-355-8440 ext. 0
A final note: While the parking permit rate will remain the same as last year ($534/year), a 2-year parking permit will not be available this year and your new parking permit will expire on June 30, 2021.
Thank you for your attention to this matter,
The MSU Parking Office