Timely Warning: Burglary
Date Reported: 03/11/2019
Date Occurred: 03/11/19 between 10:30am and 2:30pm
Synopsis: An unknown subject stole property from an unlocked office within the Packaging Building.
Suspect Description: Unknown
Michigan State University Police Department encourages community members to reduce their chances of becoming a victim of burglary or theft by keeping the following safety tips in mind:
• Secure your residence, office, and vehicle by locking all doors and windows
• Never leave your property unattended in a public space
• Secure all valuables when possible
• Do not let strangers into residence halls or buildings that require secure access
• Be aware of the green light emergency phones as they are a direct line to assistance
• Report any suspicious activity to the police
If you have information about this incident, or any other crime on campus, please contact the Michigan State University Police Department at 517-355-2221, or 911 for emergencies/crimes in progress. If you would like to relay a non-emergency crime tip, you may do so by texting the word MSUPD, along with your message to 274637.