Timely Warning: Burglary
Date Reported: 02/25/2019
Date Occurred: Between 02/24/2019 at 8:30pm and 02/25/2019 at 7:00am
Synopsis: An unknown subject took a laptop from a locked room within Epply Center.
Suspect Description: Unknown
Michigan State University Police Department encourages community members to reduce their chances of becoming a victim of burglary or theft by keeping the following safety tips in mind:
- Secure your residence, office, and vehicle by locking all doors and windows
- Never leave your property unattended in a public space
- Secure all valuables when possible
- Do not let strangers into residence halls or buildings that require secure access
- Be aware of the green light emergency phones as they are a direct line to assistance
- Report any suspicious activity to the police
If you have information about this incident, or any other crime on campus, please contact the Michigan State University Police Department at 517-355-2221, or 911 for emergencies/crimes in progress. If you would like to relay a non-emergency crime tip, you may do so by texting the word MSUPD, along with your message to 274637.